Essential Guide to Federal Employment Laws, The
Lisa Guerin, Sachi Barreiro
With The Essential Guide to Federal Employment Laws, you’ll learn the ins and outs of the most important employment laws, including:
- who the law covers
- what the law allows and prohibits
- which federal agency enforces the law, and
- practical tips to avoid violations of the law.
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Immigration Reform and Control Act
- National Labor Relations Act
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act
- Equal Pay Act
- and many more.